If it’s time to lead your competition and secure a dominant position in your industry, our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services can help you acquire more customers, improve visibility and increase revenue with BIG ROI. With Google now producing over 5.6 billion searches per day, there is an unlimited opportunity for today’s business owner.
What Is Search Engine Optimization?
Organic SEO is the practice of optimizing a website to rank high within the major search engines (e.g. Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc…) on your desired and relevant keywords and phrases. The goal is to target the right keywords to ensure a high conversion rate and successful search engine optimization campaign.
Have a brick and mortar store or local service based businesses? If so, Harlandhills Local SEO can help you reach your customers including optimizing your Google My Business listing. We know how to craft a plan that will make your business rank for those localized keywords.
Most businesses lack the expertise and time it takes to properly promote their business in all the places their customers go online. Yet today, an effective online presence is indispensable for businesses who want to succeed in meeting their objectives.
Natural organic search results are different then paid/sponsored ads and is the outcome of Google’s (and other search engines) secret algorithms. Their goal is to display only the most relevant results for a users search.
With search engine optimization, our goal is to prove to Google that your site is the most relevant for specific keywords through a variety of customized marketing solutions, and have it show up on page one (as most people don’t go past the first page).
There are many SEO practices that can enhance your websites ranking in the search engines. Let our search engine optimization consultants take out the complexity and put it all into a simple, actionable and profitable strategy and campaign.
- Usually is by far the best return on investment compared to any online or offline marketing campaign.
- You don’t pay for each visitor and top positions for competitive keywords could bring in tens of thousands of people to your website.
- Long term effects, regularly for months or even years after the SEO campaign has ended.
- Many more people search organic listings than paid advertisements (80% organic vs. 20% sponsored).
- High rankings on Google lend credibility to your website/business. If you rank higher than your competitors on Google, users can tend to think that you must have a superior product/service, as people intuitively trust Google.
- Takes time, about 8 weeks, to see tangible results. Longer for more competitive keywords.
- Improper or over-optimization could get your site blacklisted by the search engines. Harlandhills only uses white-hat best practices and we follow the webmaster guidelines set for each of the search engines.
- Not all websites are search engine friendly, meaning they may not have the characteristics which enable SEO techniques to work effectively.
- There are no guarantees about any particular ranking, as ultimately, the exact ranking is in the hands of the search engines.
Find out more by requesting a free no-obligation proposal and receive an in-depth 15 page SEO website analysis report today.